3,300 dwelling units (SFR & multiple-family) with multiple parks, open space, trail systems, school site and a community recreation facility surrounding a 36-hole championship SCPGA golf course. The residential components consist of medium (4/ac.)/medium-high (6/ac.) to high-density (10-20/ac.) land uses with SFR lot sizes ranging from 3,800 sf to 9,600 sf. The “hillside” development ranges in relief from rolling hills to steeper than 2:1 slopes. The project is phased into 4 communities with 2 of them complete and 2 phases in design.
- Large project with multiple builders and a master developer
- Development centered around an existing 36-hole SCPGA golf course with extensive coordination for existing irrigation and drainage lines./
- Sewer lift stations and force main systems.
- Multiple water zones and tanks sites.
- Hillside development & phased construction which required a complex earthwork balancing design.
|Surface Area:||987 AC.|
27404 Via Industria, Temecula, CA 92590
Mon - Fri: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm