1,443 dwelling units (SFR & multiple-family) with multiple parks, open space, trail systems and two community clubhouse/recreation facilities. Three phases include active adult, market rate and high density living. The “hillside” development ranges in relief from rolling hills to steeper than 2:1 slopes with extraordinary views of the Saddleback peak.
- Large project with multiple builders and a master developer
- Development adjacent to the 15 freeway in Temescal Canyon.
- Sewer lift stations and force main systems.
- Multiple water zones and tanks sites.
- Hillside development & phased construction which required a complex earthwork balancing design.
|Location:||Temescal Valley, Ca|
|Surface Area:||668 AC.|
27404 Via Industria, Temecula, CA 92590
Mon - Fri: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm